Haldimand Norfolk OneList.
The safe, fast and convenient childcare registry.
Training Mode
Create an Account   Log In

Welcome to the Haldimand-Norfolk Child Care Waitlist Site  

Haldimand Norfolk OneList is an online registry for licensed childcare in Haldimand and Norfolk counties.  It is a one-stop-shop offering the ability to research licensed childcare options in your community and simultaneously apply to any number of programs for multiple children.  This site eliminates the need to call numerous providers and complete multiple applications.  If a provider is not listed, it is either not licensed under the Child Care and Early Years Act or they do not hold a service agreement with Haldimand Norfolk Children’s Services. 

Getting Started

To complete your application, you must first create an account

Once your account has been activated, you will need to provide information about you and your family on the application form. The information you provide will be used to suggest child care options. You may place your child's name on as many lists as you choose. The child care provider will contact you when a space becomes available.

Centre Based Child Care
Licensed centre-based care offers services for infants, toddlers, pre-school and school-aged children. They include cooperative pre-schools, full-day care, extended hours care, and before and after-school programs.
Home Child Care
Licensed Home Child Care providers offer care within their own homes. Providers are under contract with a child care agency and are licensed by the Ministry of Education. Licensed Home Child Care may offer more flexible hours than centre based care.


Child Care Fee Subsidy

The Child Care Fee Subsidy program helps families pay for licensed child care and qualified recreation programs so that parents/caregivers can work or attend school.  Families who qualify will have some or all of their child care costs covered. 

You may be eligible for help with child care costs if you live in Haldimand or Norfolk Counties and have a child (or children) age 12 years or younger (or age 17 years or younger if special needs exist), and at least one of the following applies:

·         You are employed full or part time

·         You are attending school full or part time

·         You are retraining full or part time 

·         You are a parent with special needs, or have a child with special needs, and have been referred by a professional

·         You are a parent with therapeutic needs, or have a child with therapeutic needs and have been referred by a professional


For more information please visit http://hnss.org/childrens-services/child-care-fee-subsidy/ or call 519-426-6170 or 905-318-6623 or 519-582-3579 at ext. 3745.

Session: 40126303-28f6-4211-89b3-12b8aeee88be
Request: b2a7e306-f60c-4095-b389-5c7321f7ff63
Timestamp: 1/29/2022 6:38:51 AM +00:00

Please wait...